两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 27738|回复: 54

新人报到

[复制链接]
CHARLES170 发表于 2011-12-28 01:49:04 | 显示全部楼层

Moncler Quilted Down Jacket Grey with Hood793

for those who still labor under the misconception that christian television is boring and uncool, logan sekulow has arrived just in the nick of time. clean comedy has never been hipper, and the laughs more gut-wrenching than the skits, bits, and guffaws emanating from the nationally syndicated 'the logan show.'
described by the media labelmeisters as a clean alternative to the kingpins of late-night tv comedy, 'the logan show' is in reality much more - and much edgier. it's all the zany memories millions of american youth have of family, friends, music and high school class clowns, packaged in a non-stop, half-hour variety venue of stand-up comedy, slap-stick skits and outtakes, along with appearances by the hottest christian music acts.
in short, 'the logan show' in its second year and with a growing fan base of millions of viewers worldwide - is one of faith and family-friendly tv's best new offerings. it's one of the most popular shows viewed by teens and young adults across the board in it's category. 'the logan show is huge,' said susan zahn, an expert in christian media and president of the pr firm wdc media. 'logan sekulow is taking the entertainment world by storm. he is definitely positioned to be the next big thing in comedy tv and has crossover written all over him.'
the son of noted conservative constitutional attorney jay sekulow, logan is forging his own reputation in a far different realm than dad's, joining ranks weekly with 'logan show' co-host chili the snowman and a cast of eight guys and girls who are showing a generation of youth that clean laughs are cool.
while growing up as the son of one of america's best known conservative legal minds may seem like a less-than-ideal atmosphere for creating a comic genius, logan explained that much of his 'schtick' (that's yiddish) actually comes from his father's jewish roots. 'my dad has definitely passed down a lot of the comedy that comes along with just being raised in a jewish family,' said logan. 'if you look at the long line of jewish comedians its easy to see there's something there.'
the younger sekulow names among his influences some of the legends of comedy from the 1960, including decidedly jewish greats like woody allen, mel brooks, and jackie mason, as well as late-night pioneer johnny carson. he also adds some of the recent innovative comic writers like wes anderson,moncler quilted down jacket grey with hood, bill lawrence (creator of scrubs), and the late mitch hedberg.
sekulow is quick to point out that despite his young age (a mere 20) he didn't fall headlong into a career in comedy. he's paid some dues, which includes a degree from florida's prestigious full sail film school where he graduated at the ripe age of 15. he also served an apprenticeship with the nickelodeon network on a show called 'slimetime live,' an experience that gave him a real taste for performing in front of a live audience. 'on one of the very last episodes they threw me on and dropped me in a dunk tank full of slime,' he recalls. 'as weird as it sounds i immediately fell in love with being in front of the camera.'
that early taste for performing was followed by another nickelodeon show called 'upick live,' where sekulow appeared regularly as 'logan the intern,' doing unscripted pratfalls - and generally being his own funny self.
being himself is how seulow explains his soaring popularity in a highly competitive tv market. 'if you are who you are and do something like no one else in your industry has done, you'll get noticed,' he explained. he added that creativity and artistic flair are beginning to gain solid appreciation in the christian community, a change that has benefited his own show. 'a big shift is starting to happen in christian music and tv,' he said. 'we (christians) are supposed to be the artists of the world and i think christians are now accepting more out-of-the-box work. because of that we are thrilled.'
logan is quick to dispel the notion that just because 'the logan show' is syndicated on a number of christian networks, that there is some deep spiritual significance in the show. the main goal, he said,christian louboutin ambro lace pump, is to get people to laugh. 'my voice on the show is not to educate someone on spiritual issues or a certain belief system,' he said. my job is to entertain. if you saw me talking to a snowman or saw a man attacking me with potatoes, and then i turned around and started talking about jesus christ, i wouldn't be taken seriously.'
in a nutshell, 'the logan show' is where both christian and non-christian viewers can tune into for some good, clean comedy, not a sermon and altar call. 'tons of shows are on the air talking about serious issues,' he said. 'we're glad for those; but we are not one of them.'
that, of course, is why the show can front a dime store snowman as logan's co-host. nothing serious there. 'during the holiday season i purchased this snowman, the kind you talk into and its mouth moves synchronized with your voice,' said logan, recalling the evolution of his popular sidekick chili. 'he was only supposed to last a few episodes, but before we knew it he'd been with us for 40-plus episodes, and he's still co-hosting.'
that kind of quirkiness is what has endeared 'the logan show' to millions of teen and twenty-plus viewers - and even turned on some of their parents. 'this is the funniest faith-friendly show on television - bar none,' said zahn. 'logan sekulow is one of a new breed of creative young people who is bringing a new freshness to television.'
this clever and hilariously funny show is seen in more than 65 million homes nationally on jc-tv, familynet, the inspiration network (insp), ilifetv, tct network, victory television network (vtn), and good life broadcasting. the program was also recently added to alpha omega broadcasting and directtv lineup through world harvest television and the audio version can be heard on sirius satellite radio, channel 159
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| shinhwa88 发表于 2010-7-21 18:39:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
报到~~~报到~~~~
shanoam 发表于 2010-7-23 18:47:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 shinhwa88 的帖子

欢迎欢迎
头像被屏蔽
s8wgfdde 发表于 2011-8-10 21:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
s8wgfdde 发表于 2011-7-25 18:54:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
s8wgfdde 发表于 2011-7-25 18:51:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:34