博士英语作业 秀一下

[复制链接]
hitsdh 发表于 2010-6-27 19:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
不错,hit 的博士水平还是相对的高的
中秋节快乐 发表于 2010-6-27 17:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
校友!
 楼主| xianxianbei 发表于 2010-6-20 09:25:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Golden Mean
When HIT had 90th birthday celebration, I have passed 30 years of my life. The most impressive thing happened since I got to work. How to deal with the relationship, how to overcome difficulties and how to be a competent teacher, wife, daughter and daughter-in-law make me grow up. As the year goes by, the great differences took place on me. I learned a little bit about how to give and take. Having been through these, I started to pick up a little The Golden Mean put forward by Kongzi thousands of years ago.
A sage once reduced all virtue to the golden mean. Push right to the extreme and it becomes wrong; press all the juice from an orange and it becomes bitter. Even in enjoyment never go to extremes.
Keeping a balance is the key point in golden mean, avoiding extremes and radicalism. The principle of the “golden mean” of neither excessive nor insufficient provides a fundamental guidance in our daily actions and behaviors. It’s difficult in our life while we are thinking over something, talking about something, doing something. Sometimes, Probably our emotion gets extreme change, such as, to be extreme excitement, to be extreme angry, to be extreme dejection, ect. For example, Husband and wife are ready to quarrel for a trifling matter. Even someone fights for a trifling thing.
The proposition of the views, “golden mean”, “middle and constancy”, and “middle and adherence”, makes the concept of “middle” the core of Confucianism. “Middle” is not only the subjective condition of a person, i.e., his internal , underplayed emotions , but also the standard and rule of his outward words and behaviors in the real life in the society . These two aspects are united. The internal “middle” is the prerequisite of “middle” in words and behaviors. The “middle” in words and behaviors is the externalization and display of the internal “middle”. Easy to say, difficult to do.So the spirit of the golden mean is hard to find out. Even till death I can’t seize, still working on all my life.
sunnyshine 发表于 2010-6-20 10:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
dycuswine 发表于 2010-6-20 17:36:13 | 显示全部楼层
Chen
arigato 发表于 2010-6-21 08:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
中国口音非常纯正,写的很好
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:50