找回密码
 注册
查看: 1718|回复: 0

初一英语竞赛试卷

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-6 10:33:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
初一英语竞赛试卷
Ⅰ.单项选择题(20分)
1.Tom, please          these new books to the classroom.    A. put    B. give    C. take     D. have
2.The box is          heavy. I can't carry it.             A. so      B. you     C. their    D. they
3.Are all the things in the car now? Yes,       are.        A. we       B. you     C. their    D. they
4.    Children’s Day a young woman goes to Beijing Zoo with her little son.  A. In   B. At   C. Of  D. On
5.Kate is one of my good       .  A. friend     B. friends      C. a friend      D. teacher
6.Jim, we can’t mend the plane. Could you help       ?   A. us      B. her        C. them      D. him
7.Li Lei, do you have a ruler?    Yes, I have a short       .A. it      B. its        C. one        D. two
8.I’m hurry. What     you, Lily?   A. and       B. about           C. or         D. so
9.What would you like        breakfast?   A. at        B. with          C. have       D. for
10.I’m not good at basketball.        you play basket all?  A. Are    B. Is    C. Must      D. Can
11.May I     your dictionary, please?    A. borrow      B. return         C. turn       D. have
12.Uncle Li, there’s something wrong with my computer. Can you give me a      ?A. foot   B. head  C. hand  D. face
13.Look! The boys        kite by the river.   A. fly   B. is flying  C. are flying   D. flying
14.Do you like any ball games, sir? No, I don’t.  They are too     for me.  A. big  B. hard      C. small   D. long
15.What’s your favorite sport, Vicky? I like      and basketball.   A. swim  B. swimming  C. swims    D. swims
16.I can’t find my box. Look, that box looks very much like      .A. you   B. your     C. you’re    D. yours
17.What are the teachers doing?    They are       a meeting.  A. bringing  B. putting   C. having  D. getting
18.I want to go to the shop over there. I think the shop is       now.   A. close   B. closing   C. closed   D. closes
19.Her TV is broken. There is       picture.   A. no     B. not    C. some    D. any
20.Give this book to Kate, please. Give        that one, too.  A. her   B. him    C. me     D. us
Ⅱ.根据汉语填单词(10分)
21.Its' seven o’clock. He       (做) his homework.    22.My parents often         (带) me to the park at weekends.
23.Let’s go         (划船).  All right.   24.You can't see her now because she          (上) a class in the classroom.
25.It's your         (朋友) turn to tell a story.   26.Would you like        (居住) in Shanghai?
27.My father         (离开) home at six every morning. It's early.  28.What about         (开始) our PE class?   OK!
29.Who          (教) the students of Class Two Chinese this term?  30.Could you help me         (浇水) the flowers?
Ⅲ.补全对话(10分)
A: Could you  31________  and help me, please?       B:OK. I’m coming.  32 _____   33 __________ ?
A:I want to do my homework here. But there’s a big box on my desk. Could you help me 34 _________ it down.
B:35________  . Oh, dear! It’s very heavy.  What’s  36________  it?
A:37_______   38_______  some bottles in it, I think.   B:Is there  39 _________ to eat?
A:40____________ open it and have a look. Ah! It's full of bottles of orange.
Ⅳ.完形填空(10分)
   Wu Yang gets 41 late. He 42 his bike to the school quickly. He doesn’t look 43 the traffic lights(交通灯), so he hits a car.
The driver 44 him to the hospital right now. The doctor looks over (检查) Wu Yang very carefully. Wu Yang wants to go to 45 , but the doctor and the driver ask 46 to stay in bed.  “Now my boy,” says the doctor. “Could you 47 me your name, please?”
“What are you going to do?” asks Wu Yang.  “I’m going to tell your parents and your 48,” answers the doctor.
“But my parents 49 my name and my teacher knows my name, 50  ,” says Wu Yang.

(  ) 41. A. down   B. up     C. out      D. away
(  ) 42. A. ride    B. riding  C. rides     D. to ride
(  ) 43. A. for    B. after    C. on       D. at
(  ) 44. A. takes  B. take    C. to take    D. taking
(  ) 45. A. work  B. bed    C. school     D. hospital
(  ) 46. A. he      B. him    C. his        D. them
(  ) 47. A. say     B. speak   C. talk       D. tell
(  ).48. A. teacher  B. friend   C. classmate  D. student
(  ) 49. A. knows   B. know   C. knowing   D. to know
(  ) 50. A. else     B. other    C. too       D. also

Ⅴ.阅读理解(20分)
(A)Jane always goes to school early. She likes to talk to her friends before class. After school she does not go home early. She is always late. Jane stops to see the animals in the pet shop. She likes to see the dogs. One of them is a little white dog. She watches the little dog play in the window of the shop. She watches for a long time, so she comes home late.
One day her father and mother ask why she is late, and she tells them about the little dog in the pet shop.
Jane is not late the next day. She stops to look in the window of the shop. But she doesn’t see the dog, and she is very sad. She is also very happy, today is her birthday.
Mother shows her a big birthday cake and Father gives her a birthday surprise. He gives the little white dog from the shop. Jane is very happy. The next day Jane does not come home late. She runs home to play with the white dog.
51. Before class begins, Jane usually     .
A. talks to her friends     B. plays with her friends  C. looks at the dogs in the window    D. takes a bus
52. After school Jane           .
A. comes hoe early    B. is always late to go home  C. plays with the dogs    D. looks at the shops along the road
53. Jane likes      best.A. the big dog      B. the little white dog   C. little animals      D. the pet shop
54. The little dog is not there because it            .
A. is stolen(偷)     B. is put away by the shop  C. is ill       D. is sold(卖) out by the shop
55. The birthday surprise is      .A. a big cake     B. some presents   C. the little white dog      D. a birthday party
(B)This weekend I’m going to see a movie(电影) with my friends. We love watching movies but we all like different kinds: I like to watch thrillers(令人害怕) and science fiction(科学幻想小说), my girlfriend Sam loves action movies and comedies(喜剧), and my best friend, Lee, loves a good romance. Because we like different types of movies, it can be difficult to choose one to watch. So we usually we take turns to choose the film. This weekend it’s my turn to choose so we're going to see Archibald, a new thriller. It's number one at the box office, and everyone is saying what a great movie it is. I can't wait!
56.What is the main idea of this reading?
A. Archibald is a new thriller movie.              B. It’s a good idea to see movies with friends.
C. Choosing which movie to watch can be difficult.  D. The writer likes watching many different types movies.
57.How many types of movies are mentioned in the reading?   A. Three.  B. Four.  C. Five.     D. Six
58.How do the writer and his friends decide which movies to see?
A. They like different types of movies.   B. They usually let Lee choose.
C. They go at the weekend.            D. They take turns choosing a film.
59. The movie Archibald is     . A. popular right now  B. an old movie   C. a black and white movie   D. not very good
60. Who is Sam?   A. The writer.  B. The writer's sister   C. The writer's girlfriend              D. A stranger.
Ⅵ.在每个空白处填写一个适当的单词,使该句符合要求(10分)
61. Tom has an orange coat. (改为一般疑问句)            Tom         an orange coat?
62. Please read Lesson One. (改为否定句)                  Lesson One, please.
63. His father sometimes watches TV on Sunday. (用now改写)   His father                      TV now.
64. She is doing her homework at home. (对划线部分提问)            she         her homework at home?
65. May I borrow your pen, please? (作否定回答)           , I         have           .
Ⅶ. 词语填空(10分)

Tom and Mary are brother and sister. They 66________ in a large house. The house stands at the foot of a hill. 67_______ the hill there is a large lake.  There are four 68________ in their family: Tom, Mary, 69_______  father and mother. Their father is a 70________ . He has a big farm and works on it all day. Their mother is at home. Tom goes to school, 71_______little Mary does not. She is only five.  Tom likes sports. He swims and 72 _________ well, but he likes football best. 73________  school he often plays football 74_______  his friends.  Mary likes 75________ , too, but she likes singing best.
Ⅷ. 短文改错(10分)
My family live in this street. In morning, my father           76.           
goes to work, and all the child go to school. My              77.         
father takes we to school every day. My mother is            78.         
at home every day. She does housework. She always          79.         
have lunch at noon, and sees her friends in the afternoon       80.         
In the evening, all the children come to home from           81.         
school. They always gets home early. My father often         82.         
comes home from work very late. At the night my            83.         
two brothers and I always do their homework. We go          84.         
to bed at ten. My father and mother usually watch newspapers.  85.         
初一英语竞赛试题卷答案
Ⅰ.单项选择题(20分)
1---5 CADDB 6---10 ACBDD 11---15 ACCBB 16---20 DCCAA

Ⅱ.根据汉语填单词(10分)
21 is doing  22  take  23  boating  24 is having 25  friend’s 26 to live 27 leaves  28 beginning 29teaches   30water
Ⅲ.补全对话(10分)
31come 32 what’s33wrong 34get 35Certainly /Sure36in 37 there 38 are 39 anything 40 let’s
Ⅳ.完形填空(10分)41-----45BCDAC  46-----50BDABC
Ⅴ.阅读理解(20分)A: 51---55 ABBDC     B:56---60CCDAC
Ⅵ.在每个空白处填写一个适当的单词,使该句符合要求(10分)
61.does have  62. Don’t read   63. is watching  64.Is doing 65.Sorry  don’t  one                          .
Ⅶ. 词语填空(10分)66live 67 Near 68 people 69 their 70 farmer 71 but 72 skates 73 after 74 with 75 swimming
Ⅷ. 短文改错(10分)76 in后加 the 77child变为 children 78 we 变为us 79 yes 80have变为has 81 去to82get gets 83去the 84 their变为 our 85watch变为 read
Ⅸ.智力测试题(10分)86—90 BDDBD  91---95 CDCBD
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:44