两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1416|回复: 0

八年级英语Review同步练习题7

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-5 09:56:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、翻译下列短语 1.戴头盔 2.骑自行车 3.上周 4.开盛大的派对 5.没什么吃的东西 6.开始下雨 7.继续踢皮球 8.去月球 9.把所有的书放在书架上 10.我们获得的信息 11.为……而骄傲,自豪 12.看起来更漂亮 13.穿她的红裙子
二、补全对话  根据语境补全对话,使其完整通顺,每空一词 ( A ) A: Passport, please. B: Here you are. A: Are you American? B: That’s  1 . A: What’s the purpose of your visit to  2 ? B: I’ve been accepted by Heilongjiang University. A:  3  are you going to study? B: Chinese literature. A: How  4  will the Course last? B: Four years, but I’d like to travel around China after the course finishes. A: Here’s your passport  5  to China and enjoy your stay. B: Thank you.
( B ) A: Good afternoon, Professor.        B: Good afternoon, Mr. Smith. A: It’s an unpleasant day, isn’t it? B: Yes. It  1  again. You don’t look well. Are you OK? A: No, last night I turned on the air-conditioner and went to bed, so I caught a bad  2 . B: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Have you seen the  3 ? A: Yes. I just came back from the hospital, I’m feeling better now. B: I wonder  4  the weather is going to be like tomorrow. I want to play football outside. A: The weather report  5  the rain will last for two days.          B: Oh, no!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:54