两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1401|回复: 0

八年级英语Not Too Short语法专练

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-5 09:52:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
句子(宾语从句、疑问、反意、感叹句等),共20题。 1. Professor Nelson wanted to know ______. A. when would the conference begin B. when the conference would begin C. when will the conference begin D. When the conference will begin 2. At the science museum,the boys and girls get to know__________. A. what is the spaceship like        B. what the spaceship looks like C. how the spaceship looks 1ike     D. how does the spaceship 1ook like 3. —Lucy didn’t come to schoo1 yesterday, did she? — ________. Though she was not feeling very well. A. No,she didn’t       B. Yes,she did C. Yes,she didn’t       D. No,she did 4. —_______ day it is! —Let’s go out and enjoy the sunshine! A. What a lovely     B. How windy C. What a rainy      D. How wet 5. I’m new here. Could you tell me _________, please? A. when does the first bus arrive      B. when the first bus arrives C. when did the first bus arrive       D. when will the first bus arrive 6. —Could you tell me how long ______ the book? —Three days. A. I can keep       B. can I borrow C. I can borrow       D. can I keep 7. Could you please tell me how soon _________? A. is your brother back from Britain B. your brother is back from Britain C. will your brother be back from Britain D. your brother will be back from Britain 8. Yangyang never plays video games in his spare time, _________? A. is he          B. isn’t he     C. does he     D. doesn’t he 9. —How many students do you think are still in the classroom now? —I am afraid there are few of them, ______? A. are there      B. aren’t I    C. aren’t there  D. am I 10. —______ today! —Yes. Shall we have a picnic in the open air? A. What fine weather is             B. How fine weather it is C. What a fine weather it is          D. How fine the weather is 11. —Do you know ________ about China? —The people and the food. A. if Jim likes           B. how does Jim like C. what Jim likes        D. why does Jim like 12. —Do you know_________? —He is a driver. A. who is he           B. who he is C. what is he           D. what he is 13. No one can be sure______ in a million years. A. what man looks like         B. what will man look like   C. man will look like what      D. what man will look like 14. —_________ important tool the computer is! —I think so. A. What a       B. How        C. What an       D. How an 15. We’ll never give up working on-the experiment, _________ difficult it is. A. no matter how        B. no matter when C. no matter what       D. no matter  where 16. —Let’s go and play football, ______? —That’s wonderful. A. will you    B. do you       C. won’t we     D. shall we 17. —Could you tell me when ______? —At 10:25, in ten minutes. A. the bus will leave      B. will the bus leave C. the bus has left       D. the bus had left 18. ______ long the bridge is! Let me drive you over it. A. What       B. What a       C. How        D. How a 19. Mrs Wang is an English teacher, ___________she? A. is            B. isn’t          C. did            D. didn’t 20. Could you tell me________? A. when will Tom come back        B. when does Tom come back C. when Tom will come back       D. when did Tom come back
【试题答案】 1—5  BBBAB    6—10  ADCAD    11—15  CDDCA     16—20  DACBC
【励志故事】
去城里吃人
有两个老虎有点饿了,他们就在一起商量到哪儿去寻找食物。年幼的那只老虎说:“我们去附近的村子里吃人吧,那里人少。”年长的老虎连连摇头说:“不可,附近的村子虽然人少,可是那里的人十分团结,一方有难,八方支援,太冒险了。要吃人我们最好去城里。”年幼的老虎不解地问:“城里那么多人,多危险呀!”年长的老虎说:“城里虽然人多,可是邻居之间相互不认识,各人自扫门前雪。我们吃一个人,别人也不会管的。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:59