两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1433|回复: 0

初三英语范文

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-4 10:05:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
北京游记
This is the fourth day of the May holiday. Our Canadian teacher Tony is having a rest at home. He has visited some places of interest in Beijing. On the first day of the hotel, he went to the Summer Palace. The scenery was very beautiful. The next day, he went to see the Temple of Heaven. It was a magic place. It was said when you called out at night, you can hear the reverberation. On May 3rd, Tony went to the Forbidden City. He was surprised to see so many yellow, gold-like houses. “They are brilliant!” he said. After a day’s rest at home, tomorrow he’ll go to climb the Great Wall. Later he may go to the Tian’anmen Square and the Great Hall of the People to have a look. I’m sure he’ll have a good trip.
计划去海南度假
  My friend likes travelling very much. He has been to many places of interest in China. This summer holiday he would go visit Hainan Island. He plans to go there by train with his parents because his family all like train. Though it takes time, travelling by train is safer and cheaper, and they can enjoy the beautiful scenery along their way. After they got to Hainan, they will make a 5-day trip. They will go to the beaches, surfing or swimming in the sea. They will also visit Tianyahaijiao, Hairu Tomb and so on. If time permit, they will go to Haikou. My friends says they will enjoy themselves. Gook luck to them!
招聘外教
  We hope to find some foreign friends who can teach English in our school. You’ll enjoy working here to teach English and learning Chinese at the same time. The courses last for three months. They start at the beginning of September and end at the end of November. You should give two classes a day. We hope to give the courses of reading, writing, speaking and listening. We provide the free accommodation with the Chinese students’ families, and you can take part in Chinese life. You have chances to have meals with a Chinese family and do some activities with them, too. At last, you will get 50 dollars a week for your hard work.
o them and have a good journey!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 17:21