注册
查看: 1564|回复: 0

中考英语综合复习汇编完形填空10篇

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-4 09:58:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
完形填空(每小题 1分,共10分)
阅读下列短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。
           (一)         分数            
Have you ever planted some trees on Tree Planting Day? Every year, millions of people, both  1 , plant a lot of trees. But this may not be the best way to make our home a  2  place. Last week we visited a city in Hebei. We were all  3  to see a lot of trees burning near the hills. We drove there and asked why, the workers there told us that the trees  4  soon after they were planted.  5  they burned them and cleaned the place for planting  6  trees this year. We found a card and it  7 ,“I hope this tree will grow up with me to  8  the backbone(栋梁)of our country.”The workers said that it was important for us to plant more trees, but making them alive was more important.
Some people now have a new idea that they can donate(捐赠)some money and let professionals(专业人员)plant and  9  the trees. Because they have more knowledge about planting trees and can do  10  than us. Do you think so?
(    )1.A.students and teachers                B. the old and the young
C. boys and girls                      D. mother and father
(    )2.A.smaller
(    )3.A.pleased
(    )4.A.died
(    )5.A.Though
(    )6.A.few
(    )7.A.said
(    )8.A.need
(    )9.A.take out
(    )10.A.good B. warmer
B. happy
B. grew
B. When
B. old
B. told
B. hold
B. take down
B. better C. greener
C. surprised
C. gone
C. Because
C. new
C. spoke
C. plant
C. take away
C. well D. larger
D. glad
D. disappeared
D. So
D. dead
D. wrote
D. be
D. take car of
D. best

完形填空(一)1—5 BCCAD  6—10 CADDB

(二)          分数            

The purpose(目的)of students  1  come to school is to study. But   2  needs right way or we would waste the time or the money. The followings are ways for studying.
The  3  time for reading is morning. Because in the morning, the air is fresh and our minds are clear. For that reason, we can get good results.
When we study we must be patient(有耐性的). If we don’t understand a text well, we must read it again. We should not read the next  4   we have learned the first one well.
When we are studying, we must put our hearts   5 the book. We cannot read absent-mindedly(心不在焉地), or we could get   6  from the book while we are reading.
We must always ask “why”. If it is not  7  understood, write it down and ask our teachers or parents, brothers or friends, in  8  possible way. We must know it completely and then our knowledge can   9  well.
Though there are many ways for studying,   10 , the above mentioned(提到的)will be quite enough if we can keep them in heart.
(   )1.A.who B. whose C. which D. they
(   )2.A.studies B. be studying C. to study D.studied
(   )3.A.good B. better C. best D.bad
(   )4.A.as B. until C.after D.if
(   )5.A.in B. into C.to D.on
(   )6.A.something B. anything C.everything D.nothing
(   )7.A.well B. good C.nice D.true
(   )8.A.some B. any C.a D.many
(   )9.A.use B. used C.been use D.be used
(   )10.A.but B. however C.how D.still

(三)             分数            

Mr Brown was a rich shopkeeper. He   1  a lot of money to his son Jim when he was dying. The young man often  2  his friends to dinner and several years later he spent all the money on the  3  food. Now he got into trouble and nobody came to him. It made him  4  and he went to ask a clever old man for advice.
“My money has  5  and my friends have gone,” said the young man. “What will happen to me now?”
“Don,t  6 , young man,” answered the old man. “Everything will soon be all right again. 7 and you will soon feel much happier.”  8 this, the young man was very glad. He asked, “Am I going to be   9 again if I don’t like working?”
“No,”said the old man.“I  10 you will soon get used to being poor and having no friends.”
(   )1.A.lent B.left  C.borrowed D.got
(   )2.A.made B.hoped C.asked D.pulled
(   )3.A.common B.cheap C.terrible D.delicious
(   )4. A.sad B.happy C.polite D.careful
(   )5.A.begun B.been used up C.hurried D.flown
(   )6. A.worry B.say C.smile D.sing
(   )7. A.Stand B.Study C.Work D.Wait
(   )8. A.Seeing B.Touching C.Hearing D.Feeling
(   )9. A.safe B.dangerous C.rich D.poor
(   )10.A.think B.wish C.understand D.surprise
(四)          分数            
There was a robbery near Harry’s home one night. Harry was looking out of his window   1  .He saw a robber run out of a shop and he saw the robber  2  his mask(面具).He saw his face.
Harry told his father what he had seen. When the police came, Harry and his  3  went to talk to them.“I saw the robber,” Harry told the police.“I can recognize(认出) him. He was about   4  . He  5  a big red nose. His ears were big. He was quite tall and thin. There is  6 wrong with his right leg.”
“  7  do you know that?”one of the policemen asked.
“He limped(跛行),”Harry said.
“What was he wearing?”the other policeman asked.
“He was wearing black trousers and a shirt,” Harry said. “His mask was a lady,s stocking. His shoes were white sports shoes.”
“You are a very clever boy,” the policeman said.”“  8 ! Now we can send out a description of the robber.”
The police did this and the next day they caught him. They put him in a line  9 some other men. They asked Harry to point him out. Harry did this 10 .The police arrested(逮捕)the man at once. Then Harry went home with his father happily.
(   )1. A.at that time B.at this moment C.at last D.at the beginning
(   )2. A.put on B.put off C.take out D.take off
(   )3. A.policeman B.mother C.father D.brother
(   )4. A.fifty years old B.fifty-years-old C.fiftieth years old D.fiftieth-years-old
(   )5. A.wore B.had C.took D.put
(   )6. A.nothing B.everything C.anything D.something
(   )7. A.How B.What C.Why D.When
(   )8. A.I,m afraid B.Of course C.Well done D.It doesn,t matter
(   )9. A.on B.for C.with D.after
(   )10.A.easily B.badly C.sadly D.suddenly

(五)            分数            
Happiness is for everyone, and you don’t need to care about those people who have beautiful houses  1   large gardens and swimming pools or those   2  have nice cars and a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often feel  3  and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads in their free time.
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are 4 at school, your friends will help you; when you study at your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of your life and your  5 ; when you get success, your friends will say congratulations to you; when you do  6 , people around you will help you to correct it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy, too. All these are your happiness. If you notice those things, you can see that happiness is always around you.
Happiness is not  7 as money; it is a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can’t  8  with money. When you meet with difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy, because you have more chances to challenge yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor or you have bad luck.  9 the saying goes: Life is like a revolving(转动的)door. When it closes, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and   10  person.
(   )1.A.have B.has C.with D.without
(   )2.A.who B.whom C.which D.whose
(   )3.A.lone B.alone C.lonely D.happy
(   )4.A.happy B.in trouble C.free D.trouble
(   )5.A.health B.healthy C.study D.knowledge
(   )6.wrong anything B.anything wrong C.wrong something D.something wrong
(   )7.same B.the same C.different D.difference
(   )8.buy B.bought C.be bought D.to be bought
(   )9.As B.Which C.For D.To
(   )10.A.luck B.lucky C.luckily D.luckly

(六)       分数            

Lifts are very useful. Why? Think about a tall building. You work  1  the thirtieth floor. Maybe you can walk up all the stairs one time. But can you climb thirty  2  to your office every day? Of course not.
In an old lift, a worker is needed. He or she operates(控制) it   3  . In a modern lift, there is no worker. People can operate it   4  .
Do you know  5  to use a lift? OK, let me tell you. For example, you want to go to the twelfth floor from the ground floor. First, you must press the button  ▲ ,then the door opens. After that, you can   6  the lift. Third, you press the         , and the  7  closes. Fourth, you press the number           , then the lift takes you up to the  8 floor. When the door opens again, you can get out of the lift. If you want to   9  down to the first floor, you can press the         ,then do the  10 .It will take you down there. It is very easy and fast. Now can you use it?
(   )1.A.for B.to  Cof. D.on
(   )2.A.duildings B.meters C.steps D.floors
(   )3.A.in and out B.up and down C.on and off D.here and there
(   )4.Ahimself. B.herself C.themselves D.ourselves
(   )5.A.how B.what C.where D.ourself
(   )6. A.get into B.get up C.get out of D.get off
(   )7. A.window B.door C.gate D.box
(   )8. A.twelve B.twenty C.twelfth D.twentieh
(   )9. A.run B.take C.walk D.go
(   )10.A.first B.different C.next D.same
              (七)         分数            
Every summer, not only boys and men but also girls and women try to swim from England to France or from France to England. The distance(距离)at the  1  point is about 20 miles, but because the waves are very  2  , the distance that swimmers must  3  is usually more than twice as far.
Captain Web was the first man to cross the English Channel between England and France. That was in August 1875. The Englishman stepped into the water from a  4  at Dover in England. He  5  21hours in crossing the English Channel and at last  6  the French mainland. Since then many swimmers have crossed the English Channel and made time much  7  . In 1960 a Canadian crossed in 10 hours and 23 minutes.
Because the sea is usually  8  , swimmers cover their bodies with grease(动物油脂).This helps them to keep the cold out. They can also  9  something, because some men go with them in small 10 .
(    )1.A.nearest
(    )2.A.small
(    )3.A.ride
(    )4.A.beach
(    )5.A.took
(    )6.A.got
(    )7.A.longer
(    )8.A.warm
(    )9.A.buy
(    )10.A.trains B.fastest
B.strong
B.run
B.house
B.spent
B.arrived
B.shorter
B.hot
B.eat
B.cars C.tallest
C.short
C.walk
C.train
C.finished
C.left
C.easier
C.cold
C.sell
C.buses D.highest
D.good
D.swim
D.room
D.paid
D.reached
D.faster
D.dark
D.borrow
D.boats

(八)            分数            
It is very important to get lots of exercise. I like exercise and especially enjoy  1  very much. Last summer, I went to the beach every day. I plan to go there this summer, too, but I am not  2  to.
I have a new job. Sometimes I have to work  3  late at night. I now work more hours than I  4  before. However, I can receive a larger salary(薪水).To tell the truth, I like the new job, but it has really taken up(占用)so much of my spare(业余的)time. I  5  doing more exercise to staying at home.
Riding a bike is a kind of good exercise. Maybe I will save enough  6  to buy a new bike. My neighbor, Mrs Wilson, has a bike that she can  7  it to me, but I would rather use my own bike. If I use  8  , I would worry about damaging(毁坏)it. It is really a good  9 to get a new bike. I think while I am riding  10  work, I will be getting exercise once more. It is easy to get to the beach by bike, too. I might be able to go swimming after all.
(    )1.A.running
(    )2.A.will
(    )3.A.until
(    )4.A.decided to
(    )5.A.try
(    )6.A.time
(    )7.A.lend
(    )8.A.mine
(    )9.A.hope
(    )10.A.to B.boating
B.able
B.after
B.planned to
B.hope
B.jobs
B.borrow
B.hers
B.information
B.from C.swimming
C.glad
C.through
C.did
C.like
C.things
C.buy
C.a new one
C.idea
C.to and from D.skating
D.pleased
D.to
D.got to
D.prefer
D.money
D.use
D.the other,s
D.matter
D.without

(九)          分数            
Daniel Boone was born is the United States in 1734. He didn,t go to school and  1  read, but he learned all about the forest and many other things around him. He loved to live  2  in the forest because nothing would trouble him there.
When he grew up, he tried to live 3  a farm. But he wasn,t very  4 , and a year later he  5  there to go into some unknown western lands. When he returned after two years, he became  6  for his long journey. He brought back many useful things and told stories about the Indians.
After this he kept  7  to unknown places. Once he was taken away in a battle(战斗)by the Indians. But the Indians liked him and became his  8 . Danial Boons  9  at the age of 86. He lived an interesting life and is remembered  10  an explorer and pioneer(开拓者).
(    )1.A.not
(    )2.A.over
(    )3.A.in
(    )4.A.busy
(    )5.A.hated
(    )6.A.famous
(    )7.A.leaving
(    )8.A.friends
(    )9.A.lived
(    )10.A.to B.can,t
B.above
B.on
B.tired
B.left
B.slow
B.turning
B.soldiers
B.stayed
B.for C.couldn,t
C.alone
C.from
C.kind
C.worried
C.terrible
C.travelling
C.doctors
C.began
C.as D.haven,t
D.along
D.to
D.happy
D.forgot
D.interesting
D.hurrying
D.travellers
D.died
D.of

(十)              分数            
Our school has a big library. There are many  1  in it. All the students in our school can borrow books  2  the library but they can,t keep them for  3  two weeks. Everyone must return the library books  4  .
One afternoon, Miss Yang was working at her desk in the library when Han Meimei 5 .“Excuse me, Miss Yang,”she said.“I,m very sorry. I borrowed a book ten days ago. But I can,t  6  it. I think I,ve lost it.”“Oh dear!”said Miss Yang.“What is the name of the book?”“It is Harry Potter.”“What a pity! I,m  7  that you,ve lost it, I think you must pay for it,”said Miss Yang.
8  Lucy came into the library.“Excuse me, Miss Yang. I,ve just found this book. I like the book very much, but I think it,s  9 , so I,ve come to return it.“Oh, good girl!”Miss Yang got the book and said, “It,s Harry Potter. Come on, Meimei! Is the book you,ve lost?”“Yes,”Han Meimei said.“Thank you, Miss Yang!”“Don,t thank me we 10 thank Lucy!”said Miss yang.            
(    )1.A.kind of book
(    )2.A.for
(    )3.A.more than
(    )4.A.on the time
(    )5.A.comes
(    )6.A.see
(    )7.A.glad
(    )8.A.when
(    )9.A.the library,s
(    )10.A.may B.kind of books
B.to
B.less
B.on time
B.come
B.look
B.sorry
B.At the moment
B.other,s
B.can C.kinds of book
C.from
C.more
C.at times
C.came in
C.look for
C.surprised
C.As soon as
C.Han Meimei,s
C.Will D.kinds of books
D.out
D.less
D.in the time
D.came into
D.find
D.sad
D.While
D.Miss Yang,s
D.should

参考答案

完形填空(一)1—5 BCCAD  6—10 CADDB
完形填空(二)1—5 ACCBB  6—10 DABDB
完形填空 (三) 1—5 BCDAB  6—10 ACCCA           
完形填空 (四) 1—5 ADCAB  6—10 DACCA
完形填空 (五) 1—5 CACBA  6—10 DBCAB         
完形填空 (六) 1—5 DDBCA  6—10 ABCDD
完形填空(七)1—5 ABDAB  6—10 DBCBD  
完形填空(八)1—5 CBACD  6—10 DABCA      
完形填空(九)1—5 CCBDB  6—10 ACADC
完形填空(十)1—5 DCABC  6—10 DBBAD
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 17:16