查看: 1795|回复: 0

中考英语综合复习汇编书面表达10篇

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-4 09:57:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
书面表达10篇
书面表达(共15分)
(一)
根据内容提示,写一篇60-80词左右的短文。
内容提要:第21个教师节即将来临,请你根据以下提示给你的英语老师Miss Zhang写一封感谢信,并表示节日的问候。主要内容包括:1、表示感谢。2、描述她的教学(如:讲故事,教唱歌,做游戏,举行晚会……;课堂生动有趣,使我们对英语产生兴趣。)。3、表达节日问候。
Dear Miss Zhang,

Yours
Li Nan
(二)
根据下面表格中所提供的信息,写一篇日记。
注意:1、内容须包括所提供的信息,要求日记内容完整、正确、通顺。
      2、词数60~80左右。
      3、日记开头语已为你写好,不算入总词数。
活动时间 5月6日,星期六 集合地点 学校大门口
活动地点 西湖公园
交通方式 公共汽车
出发时间 7:30am 到达时间 8:30am
日程 上午:划船、野餐
下午:做游戏、拍照片、参观博物馆
回程时间 4pm
Saturday, May 6th
I went for an outing with my classmates.                                          

(三)
假如你是Tom,你昨天(5月20日)感冒,发烧、头痛,感觉很累。去看医生,医生要你休息两天,按时吃药,多喝水。所以你想请假两天,回到学校后,一定补上所缺的功课。请给你的老师Mr Smith写一张请假条,60-80词左右。假条的开头、结尾已给出。
单词提示:补上make up
                                                                   May 20                        
Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you.
Tom
(四)
为了提高你的英语水平,你想寻找一位美国笔友,根据下表提供的信息,写一封电子邮件(开头和结尾已为你写好)。
注意:1、文章必须包括中文提示和表格中的主要内容。
      2、词数:60~80。(已给出的开头和结尾不计算在内)
Name Zhang Lin Sex boy Age 15
Hometown City of Guigang School Ming Yang Middle School
Likes Collect stamps, travel, football, computer games, English songs
Dislikes Dance, stay at home, play the piano
June 14
Dear friend,
My name is Zhang Lin.                                                         

If you want to be a friend of mine, please send an e-mail to me soon.
Yours
Zhang Lin
(五)
假如Johnny Brown 是你们的英语老师,请你根据下列表格的内容写一篇英语短文,介绍他的基本情况。词数:60~80左右。
姓名 Johnny Brown 性别 男
年龄 35 国籍 加拿大
工作情况 三年前来到中国,工作勤恳,课上得生动、有趣
业余爱好 运动、旅游,喜欢在课余时间为学生们演奏小提琴
备注 待学生好,是学校最受欢迎的教师之一

(六)
在一次英语班会上,老师请同学们以“Proud of My School”为主题发言。请根据下面所给的提示写一篇发言稿。词数要求在60~80之间。
提示:①What does your school look like?
②What fun do you have at school?
③Why do you like your school?

(七)
假设你是一名导游,请根据下表所提供的信息,用英文向你的游客们介绍一下海口。
位置 海南的东北部
人口 150万
气候 长夏无冬、凉爽宜人
环境 蓝天碧海、空气清新、吸引各地游客
景点 假日海滩、万绿园等
要求:1、语句通顺,语意连贯、要点写全、书写清晰。
2、词数60~80左右。
3、不要逐字翻译,可紧扣主题,适当发挥。

(八)
请根据下图和表格的提示,写一篇题为:“Saving the Earth”的英语短文。
注意:1、词数80左右。
      2、标题和开头已给出,不计人总词数。
      3、内容要点见表格。
人类的不明智之举 1、 乱伐树木
2、 乱扔垃圾
3、 不加处理排放废物
导致的问题 1、土地沙化
2、河水变脏
3、空气质量差
4、全球气温升高
建议 合理化建议至少三条
Saving the Earth
As time goes by, man is making the earth sick.                                      

(九)
如果有下面三种职业供你选择,你最感兴趣或最渴望的是哪一种?写出你的真实想法。
注意:词数60-80,文中不要写出自己的真实姓名和学校。

(十)
假如将来你有了很多钱,这笔钱可以帮助你做三件事情,你会用它来干什么呢?请以“If I have a lot of money…”为题写一篇短文,展开合理的想象,60-80词。

书面表达参考答案
(一)
Dear Miss Zhang,
The twenty-first Teachers, Day is coming. I want to say “Thank you” for your teaching.
You always work hard. You are kind but strict with us. You try to make your classes lively and interesting. You tell us funny stories, teach us English songs and play games with us. We have English parties together. We are all interested in English. With your help, all of us have made great progress. We all love you. Thank you for making English fun. Happy Teachers, Day!
Yours
Li Nan
(二)
It was fine today. I went for an outing with my classmates. We met at our school gate. We got on the bus at seven thirty in the morning and arrived at the West Lake Park at eight thirty. We spent the whole morning boating on the lake. Then we had our picnic lunch. After lunch we played games, took some photos and then went to visit the museum. We had a wonderful time there. We got back at about 4 o,clock. We were very tired, but we were very happy.
(三)
Dear Mr Smith,
I’m sorry I can’t go to school today. I got a bad cold yesterday. I had a high fever and a headache. I coughed a lot. I felt very tired. So my mother took me to see the doctor. The doctor told me to stay in bed for two days, take the medicine on time and drink more water. So I have to ask for two days’ leave. I will work hard to make up the lost lessons after I go back to school. Thanks.                                                                                   
                                                                      Thank you.
                                                                         Tom
(四)
Dear friend,
My name is Zhang Lin. I am fifteen years old. I am in the City of Guigang. I am a boy student in Ming Yang Middle School. I like collecting stamps, playing football and computer games. I often sing English songs with my classmates. I enjoy traveling with my parents or friends. I don,t like dancing. I think staying at home all day is terrible. I,m not interested in playing the piano at all.
To improve my English, I want to find a pen-friend in America. If you want to be a friend of mine, please send an e-mail to me soon.
Yours
Zhang Lin
(五)
Johnny Brown is our English teacher. He is 35 years old. He comes from Canada. Three years ago, he came to China. He works very hard. He can make his classes very lively and interesting. In his free time, he likes having sports and traveling. After class, he enjoys playing the violin for the students. He is friendly to the students. He is one of the most popular teachers in our school.

(六)
My school is very big. There are several tall buildings in it. There are more than 2000 students in my school. We have a big playground with lots of trees around it. There are a lot of flowers everywhere.
  We have a lot of fun at school every day. After class we play games and do lots of sports, like playing basketball, football and tennis. We work very hard and do very well in our lessons.
I love my school because it’s like a big family. The teachers in my school are very kind to us. I am proud of my school because it is one of the best schools in my heart.
(七)
Good morning, everyone! Welcome to Haikou. Haikou is the capital of Hainan. It,s in the northeast of Hainan and its population is 1,500,000. Here, you can enjoy the fresh air, the blue sky, the clean water and the long white beaches. The weather in Haikou is neither too hot nor too cold. It,s warm all the year round. We can also visit many interesting places, such as the Holiday Beach, the Wanlu Garden and so on. There are lots of visitors every year. Haikou is a good place to be in. I hope you will have a wonderful time in Haikou.
(八)                            Saving the Earth
As time goes by, man is making the earth sick. People cut down too many trees and leave rubbish everywhere. Factories let out their waste without doing anything to it. This has caused some serious problems. For example, the land is sandy; the river is dirty; the air is less clean; even the temperature of the earth is rising, and she is shouting for help. What shall we do to save her? My suggestion is that we should plant more trees, put the rubbish into dustbins and stop factories pouring waste into the air or rivers. We have only one earth, we should do everything to protect it, or we will regret.
(九)                            Newspaper Reporter
I,m good at writing and reading. I began to read books when I was only seven. So I can write quickly. I was good at drawing, too. Because of this, I was asked to be a school reporter when I was at school. I did a good job about it. I,m also interested in sports, news and music. I,m sure I can easily get on well with other people. So I can easily get information from others. I like traveling. I won,t get tired of the job as a reporter. I believe I can do it well.
(十)                            If I have a lot of money…
If I have a lot of money, I’ll buy a big house for my parents, because they send me to school and do a lot of things for me. I hope they can live a more comfortable life.
If I have a lot of money, I’ll travel. I’ll go to Beijing. I’ll visit some places of interest such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, Beihai Park, the Palace Museum and so on.
If I have a lot of money, I will plant more trees and flowers in my city. On the one hand, it can make our city more beautiful. On the other hand, it can improve our environment.
(If I have a lot of money, I will give some to charities and help those poor children who can,t go to school. I will be very happy when I see them studying in the bright classrooms.)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 06:35