模板如下: 其实也不太需要, 只要把话说清楚就行 (说出自己的请求以及姓名,性别,机考时间,地点,证件号码,等等可以证明自己身份的信息)^^
发信之后首先会收到自动回复,如果自动回复受不到,重新发信或者换邮箱。
收到自动回复后大致一周内没有收到准考证者,换邮箱。
----Original Message-----
Sent: 18 Oct 03 07:38:20,
To:  gre-info@ets.org  
Subject: About my paper GRE admission ticket
Hello, dear Sir!
I'm a student from P.R.China. I have taken the GRE Split exam on 9/16/2003. But I'm sorry that I still don't receive my paper GRE admission ticket on Oct.2003. Can you do me a favor and send it to me? My GRE Split exam Cinformation is followed:
Name:*****
Test Date:2003-9-16;
Test Time:08:30
Confirmation No.:8******;
Test Center:******
Please reply me as soon as possible.Thanks a lot!
Yours,
索取信件应该包括以下信息:注册姓名,机试考场,机试日期,机试注册号,性别,出生年月等,越详细越能便于ets查询。
我的索取信件:
Dear representative:
I am a student from P.R.China and I have taken the GRE split exam inApril the 26th, 2007 in Jinan. However, I incorrectly provided theaddress to which the admission ticket will be sent. Now, it is greatlypossible that I will not receive it. Would you please send me anauthorization letter? Thank you!
The following concerns my detailed information:
Name: XX XX
Birthday: 19XX-XX-XX
The split exam information
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXXX
Test date: XXXXXXX
Test Center: XXXX
Test Time: 08:30
Thank you for your help!
Yours XXXX
2007-05-10
投出之后马上会有自动回复:;
Thank you for contacting the GRE Program.
Your inquiry will be responded to in approximately 1-2 business days.
For up to date information on the GRE Program, please visit our web site at:  [url=]http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem.435c0b5cc7bd0ae7015d9510c3921509/?vgnextoid=b195e3b5f64f4010VgnVCM10000022f95190RCRD[/url]
If you are writing about registering, rescheduling, canceling orconfirming a Computer-based (CBT)  test appointment, please contactyour local Regional Registration Center (RRC) directly. ThompsonPrometric handles CBT registration-related activities and will bebetter able to serve you.
Please do not send duplicate messages.
TRACKING NUMBER: xxxx
--------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.
FIt is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
Thank you for your compliance.
效率很高,一到两个工作日内给回复。果然,第二个工作日有了结果:Thank you for contacting the GRE Program.
Dear XX,
Regarding your inquiry:
Please print and retain this Authorization Letter to take your GRE Test.
Present this letter and two forms of positive identification to thetest supervisor for admission to the test(s) shown below. One form ofidentification must bear a recent PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. If testingoutside your country of citizenship, you must present your passport asyour Identification document. If you receive an admission ticket forthe same test(s) and test date, present the admission ticket ratherthan this authorization.
TEST GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATIONS
8:30 a.m. Paper-Based Session of Split General Test
DATE:  June 9, 2007;
CENTER NUMBER & ADDRESS
SHANDONG UNIV,
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
JINAN0
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXX
Please be advised that your GRE admission ticket was mailed on March 2, 2007.
Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Serviceteam at (866) 473-4373 or (609) 771-7670, or visit our Web site atwww.gre.org. If you contact us via e-mail, please include all previouscorrespondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry.
ETS is committed to improving your customer service experience. Pleasetake a moment and complete a short Customer Service Survey at   http://surveys1013.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/bfried/ETSProgramEmail.htm?  WSB36=GREsothat we may identify ways to improve our service to you. If you'reunable to access the survey by clicking on the link, please copy theentire link and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
TRACKING NUMBER: xxxx
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 04:12