应该是借助咱们这个平台代招生吧~~
Alina2009 发表于 2009-5-6 23:41

还是mm聪明
螃蟹哥 发表于 2009-5-7 19:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
xcczl 发表于 2009-10-19 13:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
good idea
AARON685 发表于 2011-12-1 10:03:29 | 显示全部楼层

Inspirationherve leger by max azria spring 201060

christian louboutin,herve leger mini skirt black, inspiration, christian louboutin shoes, fashion
fashionistas can not stop their desire to wearing higher pumps with the rapid development of high heels?hight. if only christian louboutin or prada can design a relatively highest shoes, somebody will dare to put them up and facing the public.
christian louboutin created the most famous legend about shoes. their fans from supermodels like kate moss燼nd daphne燝uinness to super stars like beyonc? gwyneth燩altrow and madonna; they are all like christian louboutin shoes very much. in the last year, new york fashion instate of technology held a special sole exhibition for louboutin. the queen of talk show host oprah winfrey introduced louboutin抯 design to her 8 millions audiences in one of talk show. however, can you imagine that the super shoes?designer always wear a pair of fluorescent green converse shoes and hang a shoulder bag on her shoulder? his olive skin, short peppering hair and a carelessly clothes make him like an ordinary being but not a famous designer. actually, he hopes his shoes speak in the name of him but not himself. 揑 don抰 care more about my appearance; i work like i was; in paris, i work in my old office and ride the same old vespa motorcycle匢 think if you are so busy everyday, you will ignore some small changes?he said. even though louboutin work everyday, but do you curious about that how christian louboutin can release new shoes one by one but not delayed by his dry inspiration. and do you know that he never hunt his inspiration from fashion?
christian louboutin had left tv and magazines since he opened his first store in paris in 1992. in fact, he declared that he got his inspiration not from fashion and super stars. 揈xcept fashion, everything can inspire me. unless cooperating with a fashion designer, i never consider the collection of shoes with other clothes?he said like this.
in order to prove his words, he got out a pair of slivery high heels which is named discoteka and has a sexy slivery link chain on the ankle of the shoe. he pointed them and said, 揗y inspiration of designing this pair of shoes is come from a young girl walking from studio 54. it抯 so simple. ?another pair of light yellow silk shoes with a handful of feather, its inspiration is derived from a little chick which is new born. louboutin thought that gave a hairy egg to the shoe is great, too. even his red-sole shoes are designed by chance. he said he just draw them freely but not thought it would become his logo. he regards the splash of red as provocative elements on the shoes. many of his customers revealed that red-sole shoes have fatal attraction to men.
would you appreciate with christian louboutin after reading this article? no matter how about you, but i am. i never think about the fact of christian louboutin shoes are designed by chance time and time. the fashionable legend is created unexpectedly by louboutin by chance!
article tags:
inspiration from,herve leger by max azria spring 2010, christian louboutin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

曹份仰 发表于 2012-1-14 11:15:49 | 显示全部楼层
许小姐如今一共有4张迟到券,可凭券迟到8次。  
日前,有网友发微博称,自己年会所抽取到的奖品为“迟到券”,凭此券可迟到不被扣罚。微博发出后,引起众多网友关注,甚至有网友觉得这家公司不错,打听公司地址,准备去面试。
  许小姐是上海一家货运公司的员工,1月5日公司年会时,组织者让全体员工参与抽奖。末等奖竟然是一张白纸黑字的“迟到券”,值得一提的是,这张券加盖有印章,还特别注明了有效期限从“2012年1月28日到2013年1月28日”以及“本券复印无效”字样。对这一奖项,许小姐连称“没想到”。
  许小姐说:“我们公司有二三十名员工,每个人都获得了2次抽取‘迟到券’的机会。” 券上的迟到次数有所不同,分别为1次、2次、3次、5次,还有写着“谢谢你”。“同事有人抽到5次的,但是有人仅抽到写着‘谢谢你’的纸条。”许小姐抽取了两次,一张写着“谢谢你”,另外一张“迟到券”上的内容则是“恭喜您,凭此券可以迟到贰次”。
  许小姐介绍,自己家住宝山区,公司在延安东路,从家到公司一般要一个多小时。遇上早高峰或者“地铁不给力”的时候,就有可能会迟到,公司以打卡时间计算员工是否迟到,对于第一次迟到的员工,将处以5元的罚款,第二次迟到扣罚10元,第三次迟到扣罚金额上升至15元,以此类推。
  许小姐表示,因为自己家离单位比较远,“有关系好的同事就把自己抽到的‘迟到券’给了我。”对于每天在早
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

冬东的狗狗 发表于 2012-2-26 04:43:19 | 显示全部楼层
不服不行,楼主就是有水平

桃姐在线观看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:13