两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1329|回复: 5

永远相伴

[复制链接]
bjangel 发表于 2010-1-8 08:57:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One fine day, an old couple around the age of 70, walks into a lawyer’s office. Apparently, they are there to file a divorce. Lawyer was very puzzled, after having a chat with them, he got their story.
  在一个阳光明媚的日子里,一对70多岁的老夫妇走进了律师事务所。显然地,他们准备到那儿办理离婚手续。律师对这对年老的夫妇提出要离婚的事感到非常困惑。后来,跟他们交谈了之后,他得知他们之间有这样一段故事
  This couple had been quarreling all their 40 over years of marriage nothing ever seems to go right.
这对夫妇从40年前结婚之日起就一直吵个不停。他们似乎找不到共同点,一切在他们看来都格格不入。   They hang on because of their children, afraid that it might affect their up-bringing. Now, all their children have already grown up, have their own family, there’s nothing else the old couple have to worry about, all they wanted is to lead their own life free from all these years of unhappiness from their marriage, so both agree on a divorce.
  由于担心他们的离婚会给孩子的成长带来不良影响,这对老夫妇把离婚的事搁浅到现在。现在,他们的孩子都长大成人了,也有他们各自的庭了。于是,这对老夫妇再也没有什么事可以担忧的了。他们现在渴望的就是过各自的生活,免受这些年来婚姻带给他们的种种不幸。正因为这样,两个老人都赞同通过离婚解决事的争端。
  Lawyer was having a hard time trying to get the papers done, because he felt that after 40 years of marriage at the age of 70, he couldn’t understand why the old couple would still wants a divorce.
律师极其艰难地为他们拟造了一份离婚协议书,因为他觉得,经过婚后40年的相濡以沫现在两个老人都70多岁了,他就是弄不明白为什么这对老夫妇仍然坚持要离婚。
  While they were signing the papers, the wife told the husband. “I really love you, but I really can’t carry on anymore, I’m sorry.”
  当他们签署文件时,老夫人遗憾地告诉丈夫:“我真的很爱你,但我再也不能忍受下去了,我非常抱歉。”
  “It’s OK, I understand.” said the husband. Looking at this, the lawyer suggested a dinner together, just three of them, wife thought, why not, since they are still going be friends.
“没有关系,我理解。”她的丈夫有点悲伤地回答道。看到他们夫妇还有一线挽救的希望,律师于是建议他们三个人一起去吃顿晚餐。就他们三个人,老夫人想道,为什么不呢,反正他们很快就成为朋友了。 At the dining table, there was a silence of awkwardness.
餐桌上,这对夫妇沉默不语,尴尬的气氛顿时弥漫开来。
  The first dish was roasted chicken, immediately, the old man took the drumstick for the old lady. “Take this, it’s your favorite.”
第一道菜是烤鸡。立刻地,老夫人的丈夫夹了一个鸡腿给她说道:“尝尝这个,我知道你最喜欢吃鸡腿了。”
  Looking at this, the lawyer thought maybe there’s still a chance, but the wife was frowning when she answer. “This is always the problem, you always think so highly of yourself, never thought about how I feel, don’t you know that I hate drumsticks?”
  见到这种情景,律师心想,他们相亲相爱到这
huaertianshi 发表于 2010-1-8 09:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
支持了
红色火焰 发表于 2010-1-8 10:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
其实,老妇人在过去40年里假装喜欢鸡腿,何尝不是出去对丈夫的爱呢。即使自己讨厌鸡腿,但是为了不打击丈夫示爱的好意,也可以把这个善意的谎言维持下去,何必要揭穿呢
xcczl 发表于 2010-1-8 10:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# 红色火焰

是啊,谎言更是爱
pisceswithu 发表于 2010-1-10 01:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
赞一个!!!
lyhyl 发表于 2010-1-19 13:38:26 | 显示全部楼层
楼主不但人美,文章也不错啊。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 23:52