全球伦理与宗教。

四个生命教育目标分别为:

让学生体会生命的无常,珍惜自己,关怀别人;

让学生阐扬生命的光辉,乐于助人,良好人际关系;

让学生了解生命的意义,感恩惜福,爱护大自然;

让学生珍惜生命的价值,乐观进取,正确人生观。

LOUIS077 发表于 2011-11-17 13:38:33 | 显示全部楼层

and fortunatelyherve leger dresses discounted635

ch_client = "articlealley";,herve leger dresses discountedch_type = "mpu";ch_width = 675;ch_height = 250;ch_color_title = "006699";ch_color_site_link = '006699';ch_noborders = 1;ch_vertical ="bonus";ch_sid = "590x250_Article_New_1st";var d = document.getElementsByTagName('span');ch_queries = [];for(var x = 0; x < d.length; x++) if(d[x].className && d[x].className.match(/^yell$/i)) var a = d[x].getElementsByTagName('a'); for(var i = 0; i < a.length; i++) var v = ''; if(a[i].textContent) v = a[i].textContent; else v = a[i].innerText; v = v.replace(/(^\s*) break; ch_selected = Math.floor(Math.random() * ch_queries.width);if(ch_selected == ch_queries.length) ch_selected--;ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected];You can't possibly show up on the Oscars in off-the-rack garb. You absence a name on your dress, and you absence style. Here are the altitude ten designers that have won extra Oscars than whichever star!10. Vivienne Westwood. Westwood is solitary, and her "punk style" is production its own jot. True, not always of us can carry off the "Sex Pistols" look (dog collars, spikes, razors, safety needles, black leather, and velvet), but years from now, she may be to the future generation what Dior, Chanel, and YSL were to today's fashionistas. She hasn't made the Oscar walk yet, but the marrying gown she made for Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex In the City) has been the talk of the town. Not only that, she made Camilla Parker Bowles look good, and fortunately, not in a punk outfit. That has to count!9. Oscar Dela Renta. Feminine, flashy, flowery, and fashionable: Oscar De La Renta's ornate and sumptuous manner make you ambition apt wear ruffles, lace, and floral charts. His signature style includes beads, buttons, and ornaments aboard his designs, and whether you feel like you can get abroad with it, try on a gown, equitable favor Sandra Bullock a few years back.8. Versace. Donatela Versace had huge shoes to fill, but she naturally certified that she was more than just "Giani's sister". Her designs may be just a tad more petticoat and a little more wearable (read: not so "high fashion"), but who are we to debate when it was good enough for Madonna?7. Dolce & Gabana. Do you want to look like Fergie, Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen, Michelle Williams, Madonna, Monica Bellucci, Ashanti, Christina Aguilera, Isabella Rossellini, and Kylie Minogue? Maybe not, but you can dress like them. The immaculate Italian tailoring and aloof grace of Dolce & Gabbana is faultless for the celebrity royalty hiking down the Oscars ruddy blanket. Picture perfect.6. Valentino Garavani. Speaking of royalty, here is a designer that, not only has royalty in mind, but has them as audience as well: Princess Margaret, Jackie O, and Elizabeth Taylor (a true royalty in her own right), to name a few. Though not as innovative as his aeon, Dior, YSL and Chanel, he definitely has an eye for glamor and elegance, and even Julia Roberts donned on a vintage Valentino for her walk on the red carpet.5. Giorgio Armani. While we all can't appointment Christian Bale, Giorgio Armani can by fewest have our date looking like him. As they say, "it ain't a suit if it ain't an Italian suit", and Giorgio Armani is one of the best in the affair. If your male can't look good in one Armani suit, then girl, you have got to be kidding!ch_client = "articlealley";ch_type = "mpu";ch_width = 675;ch_height = 250;ch_color_title = "006699";ch_color_site_link = '006699';ch_noborders = 1;ch_vertical ="premium";ch_sid = "590x250_Article_New_2nd";var d = document.getElementsByTagName('span');ch_queries = [];for(var x = 0; x < d.length; x++) if(d[x].className && d[x].className.match(/^yell$/i)) var a = d[x].getElementsByTagName('a'); for(var i = 0; i < a.length; i++) var v = ''; if(a[i].textContent) v = a[i].textContent; else v = a[i].innerText; v = v.replace(/(^\s*) break; ch_selected = Math.floor(Math.random() * ch_queries.length);if(ch_selected == ch_queries.length) ch_selected--;ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected];4. Gucci. One of the five excellent designer houses (by with Chanel, Givenchy, Dior, and YSL), Gucci not merely offers mainstream, merely durability as well. Elegant and chic, just like Jessica Alba - that is the agree of Gucci.3. Chanel. We can thank Coco Chanel as every woman's closet "must-have": that little black dress. A true forerunner, Chanel was a fashion innovator. She modernized the stuffy Victorian fashion, and made solace portion of the deal. Feminine, sophisticated, and simple: that is how Chanel fashion is constantly described, and apparently Natalie Portman, Diane Krueger, Kate Bosworth, and Victoria (Mrs.) Beckham like it that way.2. Givenchy. Hubert de Givenchy not only congenital his fashion dynasty on modern, ladylike style, but he amplified and influenced many of this generation's fashion designer, also. The dressed the classical Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina, setting the criterion for elegance. Some names that have been connected with Givenchy are Alexander McQueen, the fashion world's "enfant hideous" and John Galliano, who is too affiliated with Dior).1.Christian Dior and Yves Saint Laurent. Before anybody else, there was Christian Dior, and with Marlene Dietrich as one of his primary consumers, Dior set the standards for lofty fashion. His death left the House of Dior not only without a lead designer, but a corporation brain, as well. This was the period while Yves Saint Laurent took over, making Dior's style softer, lighter, and easier to wear in the process. But, he modified it too many, and the House of Dior and YSL presently parted ways. Nevertheless, these two names as synonymous to lofty fashion, and you can't go wrong with either one. If you're skeptical, muse approximately this: nearly any who's anybody has worn one, or the other.------You can have your own Oscars night with the right party wear. Visit   Goddiva.co.uk today.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

冬东的狗狗 发表于 2012-2-18 18:02:07 | 显示全部楼层
不错。值得学习啊,顶一个

太平公主秘史全集
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:47