两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2661|回复: 1

初一英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
光头小尼姑 发表于 2010-5-6 10:35:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How I learn to speak English.

I think, in order to speak English fluently, The most important thing is to lay a good foundation. That is to pronounce English words correctly and to have a good intonation. I spent a lot of time in reading aloud my lessons which helped me a lot in clear pronunciation and correct intonation.

The second thing is to memory a lot of sentence patterns. The third important thing I believe is to practice. Speaking English is just like any kind of skill. You can only attain excellence through practicing.

The last is to form a habit of thinking in English If you think in Chinese and translate them in your mind into English before you open your mouth to speak, you would never be able to talk fluently and naturally.

In conclusion, I want to make clear that there is much to be desired in my oral English. I have to keep on studying and practicing in order to improve my English. That’s all .Thank you!

Growing with English
时间: 2006-03-08 08:45:24 | [<<] [>>]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing with English

Back in the years when I was only six years old or so, I had my first taste of English. It seemed very strange to me. At the very beginning, I was not so interested in this strange language. Moreover, the English TV program always took time away from my cartoon shows. As a result, I started to hate English.

Time flies. Things completely changed at the end of my primary school life. In the last exam of the whole primary school period, I did so well in English that I got a full mark. I found that I could do a perfect job in English if I put my heart on it. This exam seems to be a turning point on my road of studying English and has really inspired me. Although there are still many challenges waiting for me, these setbacks won’t hurt my confidence and will push me to study harder.

Nothing is impossible for willing hearts and I believe, in the future, I can fly as high as I wish to.

英语伴成长

早在我六岁左右的时候,我就开始接触英语了,那时候,英语对我来说是很奇怪的,我对这奇怪的语言也不感兴趣,更何况爸爸总强迫我看一些英语教学节目,节目时间又总与动画片时间相冲突。因此,我开始讨厌英语。

时间匆匆过去,在我小学生生活的最后,情况彻底改变了,小学阶段的那次毕业考试,我的英语发挥的相当的好,取得了满分的好成绩,我发现只要我用心学一定能学的不错。这次考试在我的英语学习道路上的信心,是一个转折点,确实鼓舞了我。虽然还有许多的挑战等着我,这些困难并不会伤害我的自尊心,反而会促进我学习更努力。

世上无难事,只怕有心人。我相信,在未来,我将如愿以偿的展翅高飞。
夏绿蒂_鸽 发表于 2012-2-9 12:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
nice share
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:51