查看: 3649|回复: 5

中考状元给你的十条高分建议

[复制链接]
泡沫绿茶 发表于 2010-4-14 14:53:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1,重视基础,注意听课,不放过疑问。

2,建立各科错题本,经常通过自己做错的题反省自己做错的经过。

3,读英语不怕别人笑话,要大声朗读,并经常用英文写笔记,锻炼英文写作能力。

4,可以订一些适合中学生读的报刊,通过多读多看多练,提高写作能力。

5,数学复习应避免题海战术,最好能将课本上的知识分章节梳理清楚,选作典型题,类型题,把注意力放在提高准确率上,另外还可以把从前做过的错题集中处理一下,通过改正错误,填补自己的知识漏洞,并将复杂习题的解题思路重新领会,加强对常用解题法的掌握。

6,英语学习保持语感是最好的突击方式,另外可以做一些题型,查缺补漏,将自己掌握不太牢固的语法点、知识点着重领会,记忆。

7,语文能力是长时间学习积累的结果,最后阶段死记硬背的方法对提高成绩没有太大帮助,语文试卷中的阅读题是一个公认难点,很多同学在答题后自我感觉良好,但最后成绩却不尽人意,这是其解题思路与出题者意图的偏差造成的,对待阅读的技巧是要先领会作者的写作观点和文章的中心思想,学会用文章中的观点破解问题,这需要同学们在平时做题时多注意培养自己的分析能力,。另外,作文也很重要,写作文切记不要跑题,并在此基础上积累一些精彩的语句,提高自己的文采,以博高分,老师曾建议,中考之前头脑里至少要装有五十篇范文。

8,理化综合复习重点应着重突出基础题和类型题,对付难题不止重结果,分析解法才是最重要的一环,分析解题思路的脉络,掌握并灵活运用理化题的解题方法是获得高分的基本保障。

9,淡化考试,不要过分关注,过分提醒,像平常一样作息、生活,到临考试适当玩乐、游戏有助于减缓压力。

10,考完一门不要和同学对答案,立刻投入到下一门的准备中去。

yuxia5668 发表于 2011-4-17 20:08:49 | 显示全部楼层
The idea was pioneered in the 1920s by Edward Bach, a trance channeller who went out in the wilderness and ate 38 different wild-flowers. He then noted which plant caused which miserable psychological state. True to the homeopathic principle of "like repels like", each flower than became a remedy for such complex states as "failing to learn from past experiences" and "for struggling on ceaselessly despite hardships and great odds, never giving up when overwhelmed."
When I go shopping for essences, I look for something like Ancient Forest Flower Essences' Norwegian Fjord Waterfall -- a remedy made in the clear waters of a towering fjord waterfall -- and rumoured to fill one with empowerment. I want to "connect with my higher self" by sipping Healing Antartic Pack Ice which was made on Half Moon Island in the Antartic Penisinsula during an afternoon of rare sunshine. Why have a beer when you can have  a glass of water with a couple of drops of Southern Ocean Seaspray in it --"made with Antartic waters during a stormy evening in the Great Southern Ocean at latitude 5905.8 which willl help me to "learn to let go" at the same time.
Alcohol Abuse information, tips, recovery and treatment.
Esoteric vibrational remedies are really hot right now, especally in Hollywood -- the next step beyond aromatherapy. I Natural Health magazine says that even Julia Roberts is spraying herself with a Petaltone product to "clear her aura." of ancient negative ties and resentments(Jason Patric and Kiefer Sutherland by any chance?) Even Julia Roberts knows that essences is one of the few ways she can protect herself from all of the transference, projection and other negative thought forms hurled at her etheric force field every day."
As I was cruising through sites on the internet devoted to this fascinating subject,gucci shoulder bags, it occured me that one could make a vibrational essence out of just about anything. It's not like you need a degree to conduct these special vibrations. Anybody can do it. In fact, I was thinking of creating my own line of vibrational essences for the esoteric connoisour. How about "Sexual Realization" -- an essence made in the back seat of a 1972 Ford Chrysler under a full moon on Halloween while chewing pink bubblegum and losing one's virginity at a Drive In. Or "Patience of A Saint" -- an essence I personally channelled while standing in line at the Toronto Dominion Bank under flourescent lights while having to pee while trying to cash a cheque during a heat-wave day in Toronto in 1986 or "Complete Fulfillment" -- an essence I made well dancing completely nude in the rain around a huge bonfire during a thunderstorm while being made love to by two men and women and eating lasagna at the same time during the last harmonic convergence?"
Reviews [ add review ], Article rating : 0.00, 0 votes. Author : Samantha Stevens
Eighty years later, Bach's original idea has exploded to include lines of esoteric remedies made from everything from tropical plants, famous roses, shells, ice,women's nike air max tn on salewomen's nike air ma, moonbeams,nike requin shoes hot sale, plants and gemstones. Being somewhat of a spiritual thrill seeker, who is always looking for ways to alter her consciousness without getting a hangover, my hobby lately is surfing the internet and looking for the most exotic esoteric remedies that I can find...(I know, I should get a life!)
Years ago, I came up with the idea for an esoteric spray called "Babe Away" --- an aersol that would contain a concentration of energy that would repel unwanted attentions away. Sadly, once again, I was ahead of my time. Petaltone, a company out of Britain has made a product called Aura Blue,gucci travel bags for sale, that does exactly that; it helps one with the process of "tie-cutting" obnoxious energies that may have hooked into your aura. Of course, what these companies are really selling is just water -- but it really holy water? Only the holes in my aura know for sure.
If you still think this is a lot of nonsense, it is -- only try spelling it non -scents. Vibrational remedies, contain the plant essence but not its smell. All you're bound to smell like is grain alcohol or organic brandy. The idea is that the plant essence itself, either ingested or applied to the body, acts within the subtle body of the aura to correct or balance negative thought forms and energy.
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here/author.php?id=110You can meet Samantha Stevens at  where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bsfvu7 发表于 2012-2-16 23:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
楼主万岁,万万岁,哈哈哈哈,谢谢了

实木门价格 799uc.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

雪色水晶 发表于 2012-5-5 09:13:57 | 显示全部楼层
好好看看,非常好的帖子

官神 杀神
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

叫我贵卓妹 发表于 2012-5-14 04:50:46 | 显示全部楼层
好贴就是好贴

百度影音
2012最新电影
电影网
电影网站 免费
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

叫我官若妹 发表于 2012-5-17 19:05:46 | 显示全部楼层
回帖是必须的,这个可以有!

影子爱人在线观看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:55