两全其美网校城

找回密码
 注册
楼主: anjinping

女兵方队,多么的整齐划一(28)

[复制链接]
abchorop 发表于 2010-9-28 14:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
Read her thousands of times is not enough, she such as books, readable materials can Appreciation; her picturesque, considerable can ask to describe.

She commented as Lilian Lee Chang - Shensui like a well, either in all directions to come to Taobao, very generous, but also very reassuring. Fingertips over long years, the young men to scrape peerless style, treasure, we know the state of their lack of Poetry color; middle-aged years to scrape together a good quiet, stable and indifferent, we know the life is worthy enough to marry such a comfort.

Her stunning any man, woman trance, looks fixed, the hair is not Young, so still as a painted ladies, in the twenty-first century, to do her real Mind.

"Natalie," these three words, his head resting on any woman were too upset, but she really deserves this name, those words so beautiful, the pen off the paper, students are bright light, people love even cotton.

Emptiness her calm, gentle and sad but can not speak, she said, I have the old, so call early Peibu Qi beauty - so gentle and courteous; she said, Qingzheziqing. This sharp alertness.

She was in the Red, noisy entertainment circle, she can Dimei shallow sing, words can clear night, you can warm embrace nickname - on stage, in the interview, met with fans at Chicago. She made so many people want to leave and could not bear to look back between the Youzi Yiyi earnest.

She is also the world outside, and everyone phenomena, she saw this half is over, she Rain or shine, no sadness without joy, calm and collected, like hanging the Goddess of Mercy temple, twist that smile.

Natalie anytime, and always so quiet, so still Jiaoren both love and Gas - Why are not so angry? Why not make a little patience? How can such a quiet indifference? How can such a dignified and serious side? See his heart ache, it"s clear she is smiling, still feel her humiliation.

I think plain love you, say to yourself, is but a mortal woman, said to himself, the bones are the roots of his lifetime, why as crazy as this magic? However, if you roll of paintings, both will be hanging in the most bustling place, but also the quiet lotus, demand a review, no-one can not overlook, no deep-seated - and Mingxin.

How can I love you plain, then, your good, your all, in my training Yuzhuo Hong pen, make every song Li Qing Ci can not tell me affection in the case.

呵呵嘿嘿哈哈 发表于 2010-9-29 09:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
飒爽英姿啊!!!
argen369 发表于 2009-11-20 08:41

alaabc 发表于 2010-9-29 12:51:58 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,胸肌都练的很发达
DanielBrook 发表于 2010-9-29 12:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
是非常八错啦
wongch1984 发表于 2010-11-1 15:18:15 | 显示全部楼层
美得很
tjzlp 发表于 2010-11-10 12:59:24 | 显示全部楼层
确实是英姿飒爽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Baidu
中华会计网校 新东方网络课堂 中华会计网校会计继续教育 新东方网校 环球网校 中公网校

小黑屋|手机版|关于我们|两全其美网校城 ( 京ICP备05068258-34 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 00:22